Putting up patterns on Ravelry

Over the years I have gotten so many free patterns from Ravelry! The knitting community is exceptionally generous with its talents and skills. I have made friends (some, like Facebook friends,whom I have never met) and gotten immense inspiration from other knitter's projects. I admire the designers who make stuff so good they can actually charge for their patterns!
Laura Chau's Topdown raglan sweater--FREE!
So to give back a little bit, I have posted 5 free patterns on Ravelry: 2 hats, 2 mitts and a mini-bag. Still to come are two more bag patterns and a mitten pattern.

my pattern: Refined Slouchy Hat--FREE!  
my pattern: Basic Go-To Hat--FREE
You can go to my Ravelry.com store and download the patterns for free (Sara Tusek). You have to register, but it's free and simple. Ravelry--Facebook without the male egos and need to make money!!!

my pattern: Mini Felted Bag (lower right)

Comments

Popular Posts