who knits in Florida?

I do, that's who. We've returned to the US and are living again in the Orlando area. Here a cool winter day has a high of 72 Fahrenheit (22 Celsius). As you can imagine, I hardly need wooly items here, nor does anyone else. But still, I knit. I gave away many of my stockpiled finished items before we left Prague, and came here with just a few precious favorites. But I order some yarn from yarn.com when we arrived here and got busy making mittens and a scarf for my daughter and her family. They, lovely people, sent me more yarn for Christmas!

Here are some favorite things I brought to steamy Florida:

My favorite Big Zipped Bag

Blue and white zipped clutch bag, my own BK design

Blue scandi bag, my own BK design

Irish tote, another BK design

Who? hat
 

Comments

Popular Posts