Back in Prague, in August: Top Ten Hit Parade of knitted items, 2010-2013

Lake Ice and stripes hat, Basic Hats Go-To hat pattern (my own design), free on Ravelry.
My granddaughter and one of her American Girl dolls, modeling their matching knits. Her sweater is a Classic Elite pattern, and the cape was free on Ravelry.
Dude hat, a free design from Ravelry. A Christmas gift.
Basic Bag zipped clutch, my own design, free on Ravelry. My favorite blues and creams. I love this bag.
Basic Knits large felted bag with grab handles, my own design, free on Ravelry. I use this to store yarn and carry bigger projects with me. It has a zipper for security.
Germanic Fair Isle pullover (back view), a Basic Knit design, my own original. I knit it for myself.
Basic Go-To hat pattern, free on Ravelry, my own "recipe" for a hat with infinite variations. This one was for my husband.
Basic Go-To hat knit as a slouchy hat, in Alpaca yarn. The pattern is my own design, free on Ravelry.
A dress and sweater combo I knit for my granddaughter's American Girl doll, Pattern is my own design, modified from a free pattern on Ravelry.
Basic Knits (my own design, free on Ravelry) felted bag with grab handles, in blues and creams (some yarns are hand-spun). I use this bag to carry small knitting projects with me.

Comments

Popular Posts